The luxury shingles with the look of cedar shakes and the performace of one of the finest composition roofing solutions in the industry. Presidential Shake TL gives your home the distinct look of a hand-split wood shake roof with the durability and performance that leaves wood in the sawdust. You get sculpted edges, staggered lines, and triple layer depth, for an amazing ground level effect that will last and last.
Authentic clay roofing products offer the most comprehensive features and benefits of any sloped roofing product on the market today. From their unsurpassed sustainability, to long life-cycles and superior aesthetics, no other product can deliver the benefits of clay tile.
Thanks to advancements made in recent years, builders can now install copper roofing as easy as any other roofing material.If you are building a roof to last for a long time, copper roofing is probably the best choice for you. Some estimates put the lifespan of a copper roof at 100 years.
durable, reliable solar choice
25 Year power warranty Free internet monitoring system for 10 years
- Class A Fire Rated System Installation
- Wind load rating of up to 125 mph (with wind clip)
- Most advanced building integrated photovoltaic solution available
- Beautifully and unobtrusively integrates with concrete tile roof
- Designed to help prevent leaks
- Provides quiet, safe and reliable power generation.
Saving you money every month
Significantly reduces monthly energy bill
- Get credit from your local utility for power your home produces
- 30% Federal tax credit is available
- Adds significant resale value to the home
- Protect yourself from utility cost increases
- Rest assured in your low maintenance, state-of-the-art system.
Commercial Foam and Coating
Seamless: Polyurethane foam is applied as a liquid, creating a single monolithic membrane that covers the entire roof. There are no seams or joints, the source of the majority of leaks in traditional roofs.Flexible: The foam can be sprayed onto virtually any surface, irregularly shaped roofs and protrusions are readily taken care of.Lightweight: Foam roofing typically weighs around 50 lbs. per square, versus 800 lbs. for a built-up roof and 100 lbs. for ballasted single-ply roofs.Thermal Insulation: SPF has the best insulating properties available for commercial construction today.Sustainability: Foamed roofs require a minimum of upkeep, creating little waste and have an indefinite lifespan.